1st Management Committee Meeting – Brussels, 2 October 2019 (please see attached documentation in the restricted part of the website).
The Agenda for the meeting:
- Welcome by the hosting team
- COST Excellence and Inclusiveness Policy
- Tour de table: What am I looking for in this COST Action?
- Presentation of the COST Action by the Main Proposer: Challenge and MoU Objectives, Deliverables, General Action Structure (WGs, Horizontal Tasks, management…), SC recommendations
- Discussion on the MoU (Open Space): Working Groups tasks and deliverables
- Presentation on How COST Actions Work
- Discussion on the use of COST networking tools for financing the Action activities
- Reimbursement Rules
- How to Manage COST Actions?
- Acceptance by the MC of Rules of Procedures for MC of COST Actions
- Election of Chair and Vice Chair; Selection of Grant Holder
- Action Structure and organises the election for the WG and task leaders
- Proposal for WBP for the next Period and Next meeting: date and place
- Final Messages from COST and checkout: What will you start tomorrow to contribute to the success of this Network?
2nd Management Committee Meeting – Athens, 25-26 February 2020
The Agenda for the meeting can be found on this link.